In winter, and especially in early spring, fresh vegetable salads are very useful. I recommend to everyone who cares about their health, three of my favorite salads.
700 g fresh cabbage, 150 g onions, 85 g of walnut kernels, 15 g of garlic. To fill it all up.
500 g pumpkin, 3 apples, 0.5 cups of fruit juice and half a lemon, nuts, or pumpkin seeds. Peel the pumpkin, grate, mix with grated apples, pour syrup on top, sprinkle with roasted nuts or pumpkin seeds on top.
Carrot grate, pre-washed raisins, fry in vegetable oil. As soon as the raisins begin to turn white and swell, remove from heat and mix with carrots and mayonnaise.
L. Vlasova, gardener
We will show you how to quickly and beautifully cut olivier into cubes and what is the advantage of our device in comparison with other devices.
To begin with, select a nozzle with smaller cells, which
Ideally matched to the size of the Olivier salad cubes. All ingredients (potatoes, carrots, eggs) are cooked, cooled and pre-cut into thin slices up to 5 millimeters thick.
And then we put our piece on a plane with convex cells and push it with a mesh (shape) into a container. You can use the device in any position as it is more convenient for you.
4) Pickled or pickled cucumbers
And only onions we prefer to cut finely with a knife.
The vegetable cutter coped with its task quickly and efficiently. The cubes in the salad turned out to be the correct shape and the same size. Only peas are missing in Olivier.
The dish looks very aesthetically pleasing and quite worthy of a professional hand.
As you can see, all ingredients can be sliced in succession without detaching the container. If you do not plan to serve the salad on the table right away, you can close the container with the contents and put it in the refrigerator until the right moment.
Before serving, you just have to add spices, herbs and salad dressing with mayonnaise.
How to cook vinaigrette quickly using a multicooker and vegetable cutter.
Cooking beets for vinaigrette in a slow cooker for a couple.
The main (main) ingredient for vinaigrette is beets. We suggest steaming it in a multicooker. With this kind of cooking, beets are cooked quickly and retain all their beneficial qualities: vitamins, taste and wonderful color.
To do this, first peel our vegetable, cut it into segments 1-1.5 cm thick and evenly place the pieces in a plastic mesh for steaming.
Pour one glass of water into a container and set the time to 25-30 minutes. Usually this time is enough for the beets to become soft. But if the food remains firm, add a cooking time and cook until soft.
Cook potatoes and carrots in the peel in the usual way.
Then we cool all the products and cut them into 0.5 cm thick plates.
You will need: 1 small head or half a large head of red cabbage, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, about 1/2 cup pitted dates (can be replaced with dried figs), 110-120 g feta cheese, 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, 2 tsp. sesame seeds, salt and ground red pepper to taste.
Preparation... Wash the cabbage and chop finely. Put it in a deep salad bowl and season with vegetable oil, salt and ground red pepper. Squeeze the lemon juice into the same place. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Try the cabbage. Add more juice or salt if desired.
If you don't like the crispiness of the kale, leave it in a salad bowl for a while to dry out slightly and soften.
Remove pits from dates. Cut dried fruit into medium-sized slices. Cut the cheese into pieces. Fry the sesame seeds in a pan without adding oil. Wash the parsley, dry and chop finely.
Add half the cheese and dates to the seasoned cabbage. Mix all ingredients. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and dates on top. Then add the parsley and sesame seeds. Serve the prepared salad immediately.
A raw cucumber salad for the winter will interest those who like to crunch fresh vegetables. A salad of crispy cucumber pieces, sweet onions, spicy spicy garlic, marinated in a little vinegar and without any heat treatment.
The preservative in this recipe is garlic and vinegar. Thanks to this, the taste of vegetables is kept natural, and in winter the salad will smell almost like fresh cucumbers. Excellent proportions of salt and sugar make it sweet. And a very big plus of this snack is that everything is done as simply and very quickly as possible. The whole process, along with the preparation, will take you no more than forty minutes. And another 12 hours, which the cucumbers must simply soak.
How to cook salad "Raw" from cucumbers for the winter:
Tips: It is best to weigh the garlic after it has been peeled. Since if you put a smaller amount of this ingredient, then the preservation can ferment.
How to cook pastaso that they do not stick together and turn out to be very tasty? To do this, you need to familiarize yourself with some of the secrets that experienced housewives willingly share.
How to cook delicious pasta.
1. Take a saucepan, fill with water. You will need 100 g of pasta per liter of water. If you take less water, the dish will be sticky.
2. Immerse the pasta in boiling water only, with the heat at maximum. Immediately after you put the pasta in the pan, cover the pan with a lid for about half a minute so that the water starts to boil again. After boiling water, remove the lid again, and reduce the heat.
3. After adding the pasta with water, stir it so that it does not stick to the sides of the pot and does not stick together.
4. The time required for cooking pasta is 10-12 minutes. Readiness can be determined "by the teeth". If you have not cooked them, then at the place of the bite you will feel the taste of flour, and if you have digested the pasta, then they will be glued together and falling apart.
5. Do not drain all the water in which the pasta was cooked so that it does not dry out. Just pour a couple of tablespoons of water, and then discard them in a colander, transfer to a saucepan and add the broth that has been left over.
6. Heat the colander before use to prevent it from taking in excess heat.
7. Serve hot pasta on preheated bowls.
But you don't need to do this while cooking pasta:
1. Do not add salt to the pasta while cooking. Only add salt after you have dipped them in water.
2. Do not pour too much water into the pot, so that the pasta does not pour over the stove while pouring out.
3. Do not rinse the pasta with cold water as it will lose its flavor. Along with the pasta, you can serve a fresh vegetable salad.
How to cook navy pasta.
- pasta - 200 g
- minced meat - 200 g
- vegetable oil
1. Boil the pasta until tender, observing all the above recommendations.
2. Cut the onion into small cubes, fry in a pan until golden brown.
3. Put the minced meat, with constant stirring, break it into small pieces, pepper, salt, add the boiled pasta, simmer for five minutes.
4. You can also add a little tomato paste or grated cheese to the finished dish. Also make a caesar salad with tomatoes.
As you can see, you can cook a lot of delicious, interesting dishes from simple pasta. It is good to combine such dishes with various salads.
Gently place the salad on a plate, garnish with chives, coriander and lemongrass.
Serve chilled salad with meat and fish dishes, cereals and mashed potatoes.